Thursday, December 29, 2005

So, Jacob still has all of the same problems that he had before, but they don't think there is anything to worry about. They did confirm that he has a double collecting system in his right kidney so he will have to have an ultrasound about 6 months after he's born. He weighs 3 pounds 12 ounces.

My regular doctor's appointment was today too and they are going to help me get a temp handicap parking permit and they gave me a script for vicodin!! We also talked about labor and she said because of the pelvic separation she really wants me to have an epidural. She doesn't think I'll need a c-section as long as I have an epidural. I told her I wouldn't deliver without one anyways. She thinks that due to the severity of the separation that I will be quite sore for a while after delivery, but it shouldn't be as bad as it is now.

She also wants me to appeal the decision about the physical therapy and she wants me to talk to my pm&r doctor and have them see if they can expidite the process. The appeal process normally takes about a month and she said I can't wait that long. She also wants me to talk to my pm&r doctor to see if there are any labor options that they can suggest as far as positions that will work with an epidural.

No comments: